You’ve probably seen this sign for our Locker Room remodel- but next week it will apply to one additional area as well. The large and small group fitness rooms will be closed from April 1st– April 7th while we refinish the floors. All Group Fitness classes held in the Large and Small Aerobics Studio are cancelled for that week.
WHAT? BUT WHAT CAN I DO?
There are several options for members looking for group workout classes.
- Alloy Team Training is Free to all Members April 1 – April 7. This is a perfect chance for you to try out Alloy and see if it is right for you! In order to participate in the free class you will need to have completed your Functional Movement Screening. Schedule your appointment NOW while there is still availability.
- Our Yoga and Pilates classes are still running as scheduled. (see schedule here)
- The RPM studio is open and classes will run as regularly scheduled.
- Water Aerobics will run as regularly scheduled.
- Try out our new Body by Barre Classes! (We’ll talk more about this next week)
Thank you for your patience while we continue to provide the best for you! Check out www.mycbrc.com for your RPM, Yoga, Pilates, and Water Aerobics schedules.
We wish you good health,
Columbia Basin Racquet Club